Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-09 Origin: Site
Machine tools are an important tool for human production and labor. With the wide application of science and technology in the wood processing industry, coupled with the continuous progress of CNC technology, the application field of CNC woodworking lathes is also expanding. Next, Leapion Laser will introduce what exactly is a CNC wood lathe?
A lathe is a machine tool that mainly uses a turning tool to turn a rotating workpiece. On the lathe, drills, reamers, reamers, taps, dies and knurling tools can also be used for corresponding processing.
There are many types of lathes, commonly used are ordinary lathes, automatic lathes, vertical lathes, etc.
A woodworking lathe is a woodworking lathe that rotates a workpiece about its axis to perform a variety of operations, including turning, cutting, sanding, broaching, engraving, knurling, drilling, deforming, or facing with cutters that are applied to workpiece to produce an object that is symmetrical about the rotational axis.
A woodworking lathe is a popular woodworking tool. There are two common types of power woodworking lathes: fully automatic CNC woodworking lathes and semi-automatic woodworking lathes.
1. CNC woodworking lathe is a woodworking machine tool with computer numerical control system, which is used for rough and fine cutting of outer circle, inner hole, end face, conical surface and grooving, and realizes fully automatic operation of one-time production of wood products . .
The CNC wood lathe will complete the manufacturing process of a piece of wood according to the CNC programming without human intervention. After the program instructions are input into the memory of the CNC control system, the computer compiles and calculates, and transmits the information to the designed file through the CNC controller to drive the motor to rotate.
2.CNC Wood Lathe is a high-tech product integrating mechanical, electrical and pneumatic. It is suitable for workpieces with large diameters and short lengths, and can machine hardwood and softwood stickers with high-speed steel or carbide tools.
3. Realize full automation and complete the product at one time, which greatly improves the efficiency of CNC woodworking lathes. It is mainly used for processing columns, wooden bowls, pens and other handicrafts, as well as other workpieces with revolving surfaces. It is a widely used weapon in manufacturing. Machine tools, rotating machinery such as milling machines and drilling machines were extended from lathes.
4. CNC woodworking lathes are mainly used for processing various stair columns, Roman columns, table and chair legs, basins, wooden vases, wooden column tables, sticks, wooden furniture, children's bed posts, etc. It can also process plate, goblet, bottle cap, cup lid, cup lid, handle, rolling pin, flute, flute, suona, cello accessories, etc.
It is especially suitable for mass production of small and medium-sized woodworking enterprises. It can flexibly set the shape at any time and quickly change the processing style.
5. CNC lathes have two-axis, two-axis, three-axis CNC woodworking lathes, which can process 2 or 3 products at the same time, with the same size and size. The operation is simple, the drawing is convenient, the product style is easy to understand, and the product style can be converted by one key, and no professional knowledge personnel can carry out a little training.
6. The fully automatic CNC woodworking lathe can operate 2-3 sets at the same time, which greatly improves the processing efficiency, saves labor, saves money, and brings good economic benefits.
For more information and content inquiries on CNC wood lathes, please contact Leapion Laser.