Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-28 Origin: Site
In winter, we must pay special attention to the use and maintenance of CNC woodworking engraving machines. Especially as the temperature drops, the workshop temperature and cold water spindle must be well maintained. Leapion Laser shares the precautions for maintaining the CNC woodworking engraving machine in winter, as follows:
1. Ensure the ambient temperature in the operation room, at least the staff will not be very cold;
2. Check the applicable temperature of the fuel standard, and at least reach the lowest temperature;
3. When the machine is not in use, if the room temperature is low, it is best to pour the water in the water tank of the Speedmaster engraving machine to prevent freezing and cracking of the water tank and water pipe.
The temperature does not have a great influence on the woodworking engraving machine. However, because many customers add butter to the lead screw and forget to clean it in winter, it will not run every time it is turned on. The temperature in some studios is very low, although the oil is added, But it still freezes and the machine can't run, so the workshop temperature is very important.
1. Cooling water is a necessary condition for the normal operation of the spindle motor. If the cooling water is too dirty, it will cause serious damage to the motor. Ensure that the cooling water is clean and the pump works normally.
2. Pay attention to the water level, and never make the water-cooled spindle motor lack water, so that the motor heat cannot be discharged in time. Circulate water as much as possible. If you work for a long time, you can choose to use a large-capacity water tank.
3. Pay attention to the ambient temperature, especially in winter, be careful of freezing and cracking of the water tank and water pipe due to the water temperature being too cold.
1) Drain the water in the water tank thoroughly to prevent the water tank and pipes from cracking
2) If possible, it is recommended to use antifreeze for cooling.
4. The cooling water should be replaced regularly. In case of high temperature, the cooling water should be kept clean.
1. First, clean up the guide rail and the lead screw. Use a cloth (not dehairing) to clean up the oil and material debris on the guide rail and lead screw. Because the temperature is low, you can add oil to both the guide rail and the lead screw, and it is best to add antifreeze oil.
2. The refueling cycle is twice a month, that is, refueling once every two weeks.
3. If the machine is not used for a long period of time, it should be refueled regularly to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
4. Walk back and forth slowly after adding the oil to ensure that the lubricating oil can be evenly added to the guide rail and the lead screw.
As we all know, the normal operation of CNC woodworking engraving machine is inseparable from daily maintenance and maintenance. The temperature control of the CNC woodworking engraving machine should be better in winter, and the temperature in the workshop is too low, and you should always pay attention to whether the water tank is frozen or not.
For more information and professional questions about CNC woodworking engraving machines, please contact Leapion Laser.