Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-23 Origin: Site
CNC machining is a mainstream method in machining, because CNC machining has different characteristics from other machining methods, so it can occupy a place in many mainstream machining methods. Today Leapion Laser introduces the characteristics of CNC machine tool processing.
CNC machine tools generally have tool holders and tool magazines that can automatically change tools. The tool changing process is automatically controlled by the program, so the process is relatively concentrated. Process concentration ky brings huge economic benefits, specifically:
1. Reduce the floor space of the machine tool and save the workshop.
2. Reduce or no intermediate links (such as intermediate testing of semi-finished products, temporary storage and handling, etc.), saving time and manpower.
When CNC machine tools are processed, there is no need to manually control the tool, and the degree of automation is high. There are many advantages of automated processing:
1. The requirements for operators are reduced: a senior worker of an ordinary machine tool cannot be trained in a short time, while a CNC machining without programming takes a very short training time (for example, a CNC lathe worker needs a week, and a simple machining program).
Moreover, the parts processed by CNC workers on CNC machine tools have higher precision than those processed by ordinary workers on traditional machine tools, which saves more time.
2. Reduce the labor intensity of workers: CNC workers are excluded from the processing process most of the time during the processing process, which is very labor-saving.
3. Stable product quality:
The machining automation of CNC machine tools eliminates human errors such as fatigue, carelessness, and estimation of workers on ordinary machine tools, improves product consistency, and makes product quality stable and reliable.
4. High processing efficiency: The automatic tool change of CNC machine tools makes the processing process compact and improves labor productivity.
Traditional general-purpose machine tools have good flexibility, but low efficiency; and traditional special machines, although high in efficiency, have poor adaptability to parts, high rigidity and poor flexibility, making it difficult to adapt to the fierce competition in the market economy. Products are frequently modified.
For CNC machine tools, as long as the program is changed, new parts can be processed on the CNC machine tool, and the operation can be automated, with good flexibility and high efficiency. Therefore, CNC machine tools can well adapt to market competition.
Machine tools can accurately machine various contours, and some contours cannot be machined on ordinary machine tools. CNC machine tools are especially suitable for parts that are not allowed to be scrapped, new product development and processing of urgently needed parts.
For more information on CNC lathes, please contact Leapion Laser.