Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-02 Origin: Site
CNC lathe is the abbreviation of CNC lathe, which is an automatic lathe equipped with a program control system. CNC lathe is a mechatronics product integrating machinery, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, microelectronics and information technology. Compared with ordinary lathes, CNC lathes have many unique features. The following Leapion lasers are introduced.
1. High processing precision and stable processing quality;
2. Multi-coordinate linkage can be performed, and parts with complex shapes can be processed;
3. When processing parts are replaced, generally only need to change the NC program, which can save production preparation time;
4. The lathe itself has high precision and good rigidity, and can choose a favorable processing amount, and the productivity is high (generally 3 to 5 times that of ordinary machine tools);
5. The lathe has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
6. Higher quality requirements for operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.
Traditional machining is carried out by the manual operation of ordinary lathes. During processing, the wood is cut by shaking mechanical tools by hand, and the accuracy of the product is measured with the naked eye with tools such as calipers. Modern industry already operates using computer numerically controlled machines. CNC lathes can automatically process any product and part directly according to the program pre-programmed by technicians.
1. It is suitable for workpieces with large diameter and short length. Hardwood and softwood stickers can be processed with high-speed steel or carbide tools, which can complete rough and finish machining such as circle, inner hole, end face, taper, cut, and cut.
2. CNC lathes are mainly used to process various stair columns, table and chair legs, Roman columns, washbasins, wooden vases, wooden sticks, wooden column tables, wooden furniture, children's bed posts, etc., and can also process plates, goblets, bottles Lid, cup lid, cup lid, handle, rolling pin, flute, flute, suona, cello accessories, etc.
3. The CNC lathe is especially suitable for mass production of small and medium-sized woodworking enterprises. Because the CNC lathe is easy to operate, easy to draw, easy to understand, and the product style of one-click conversion, personnel without professional knowledge can carry out a little training.
4. There are two-axis, two-axis and three-axis CNC woodworking lathes, which can process two or three products at the same time, with the same size.
Moreover, the fully automatic CNC woodworking lathe can operate 2-3 sets at the same time, realizing full automation and completing the product at one time, which greatly improves the efficiency of the CNC woodworking lathe, saves labor and money, and brings good economic benefits.
For additional inquiries regarding CNC lathes, please contact Leapion Laser directly.