Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-15 Origin: Site
The four-axis CNC engraving machine is based on the ordinary plane three-axis engraving machine with the addition of the fourth axis - the rotating axis. Because of the rotation of the fourth rotating axis, the three-dimensional processing of cylindrical, arc, and circle surfaces is realized. Today Leapion Laser shares the application industry and application advantages of four-axis CNC engraving machine.
The 4-axis CNC engraving machine can be programmed to reduce human interference in specific manufacturing processes. This helps reduce production time, thus ensuring increased productivity.
The process that operators perform manually with traditional machines takes a lot of time and effort. These processes can be programmed using a 4-axis CNC engraving machine, simplifying the operator's job.
The 4-axis CNC engraving machine is easy to set up, easy to operate, saves time, and can complete tasks more efficiently and on time.
The 4-axis CNC engraving machine consistently produces precision workpieces. After confirming the programming control, the 4-axis CNC engraving machine can produce thousands of pieces in a short time.
Since the process is programmed, the 4-axis CNC engraving machine is flexible. When using a 4-axis CNC engraver, you can run a key program for a clip, save it, and call it again when you need to clone the clip.
1. Woodworking industry: Carving crafts such as relief, engraving and other hardwood antique and classical furniture such as mahogany.
2. Furniture industry: wooden doors, cabinets, panels, office, solid wood furniture, tables, chairs, doors and windows, etc.
3. Advertising industry: advertising signs, logo production, acrylic cutting, blister molding, production of advertising decoration products of various materials, etc.
4. Wood products: audio, game cabinets, computer desks, sewing machines, musical instruments, etc.
5. Sheet metal processing: insulating parts, plasticized workpieces, PCB, bowling ball tracks, stairs, anti-folding board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixtures.
6. Aluminum cutting industry, aluminum plate, aluminum-plastic plate, aluminum honeycomb panel, aluminum profile, 3D engraving process, wave plate production, all kinds of artificial plate special-shaped cutting, LED, neon light slot-shaped literal cutting, plastic light box mold making .
7. Acrylic, copper plate, PVC plate, artificial stone, MDF plate and other kinds of plate processing.
The application fields of CNC engraving machine are very wide, in addition to the above industries, it can also be used in many other industries. CNC machines can be used for a variety of products that require CNC turning, drilling, surface finishing, and more.
For other information about the four-axis CNC engraving machine, please pay attention to Leapion laser.