Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-16 Origin: Site
In the production process of woodworking engraving machine, sometimes the knife breaks, so why does the knife break? how to solve this problem? The following Leapion laser will share with you the solution to the broken knife of the CNC woodworking engraving machine, as follows:
1. The strength and hardness of the tool are not enough, which is mainly related to the material and geometric angle of the tool.
2. The sharpness of the tool is insufficient, the main reason is that the tool is not well ground.
3. The extension length of the tool, if the extension length of the tool is too long, it is easy to cause the knife to break.
4. The hardness of the processing material is too high or the processing material contains impurities, and the high-hardness material is engraved for a long time, resulting in tool wear.
5. The slow speed of the motor of the spindle will cause the knife to break.
This is because the slow rotation speed will cause the amount of cutting tools to become larger per revolution, which will increase the cutting force, resulting in knife breakage.
6. In the clamping state of woodworking tools, the tool is not fully clamped, the radial runout is large, or the depth of the tool is too long, which may cause the tool to break.
7. Whether the machining program is correct and reasonable directly affects whether the tool will break. If the machining program itself is a tool breaking program, the subsequent machining cannot be carried out.
8. If the tool has not been changed for a long time, the hardness, strength, and sharpness of the tool itself will be greatly reduced. If the acceleration is not well controlled, it is natural for the tool to break.
9. Improper operation. The level of the machine tool operator determines the behavior of the machine tool operator, such as cutting the tool, accidentally breaking the tool when changing the tool.
1. When it is found that the tool is suddenly broken during the operation of the engraving machine, please suspend or stop the operation in time.
2. Then write down the current block number, which will be used later.
3. Replace the new tool after the spindle is completely stopped. Because the tool is basically changed manually, it will inevitably lead to a change in height in a certain direction. At this time, you only need to use the tool setting block to re-determine the direction origin. .
4. After the confirmation, find the "Advanced Start" function under the operation menu. The dialog box asks to enter the start line segment number. This segment number is the number that was written down when the machine was stopped at the beginning. The number is smaller, and the specific size depends on the time when the broken knife is found.
5. If you find it late, subtract some numbers. The end segment number defaults to the end of the file. In this way, the CNC woodworking engraving machine can automatically continue to engrave the unfinished part.
6. Other matters needing attention:
1) Reasonably set the processing parameters and cutting amount of the woodworking engraving machine.
2) When engraving different materials, it is necessary to set different engraving parameters and use different tools according to different materials.
3) Select an appropriate lubricant for lubrication.
If you want to know more about CNC woodworking engraving machine content and information, please pay attention to Leapion laser.