Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-16 Origin: Site
There are many kinds of CNC milling cutters for woodworking, and there are also many kinds of milling cutters for CNC milling cutters. Earlier we shared how to choose the right cutter for CNC woodworking engraving machines. Today, Leapion Laser shares the precautions for the use of CNC woodworking engraving machine tools.
1. The size of the jacket should be appropriate, with a section, not round, with wear, and a jacket with a tapered inner hole must not be selected, otherwise it will cause a sensation in the handle, and the ideal effect cannot be carved.
2. The tool handle should be in touch with the jacket, and the tool handle should be firmly inserted into the jacket and fastened. If the inner hole of the jacket is deformed for a long time, it is necessary to replace the jacket immediately.
3. The tool should always check the durability of the tool. If it is dull, please replace it immediately. If it is used continuously, not only the carving effect is not good, but the knife will also break.
4. When using the woodworking CNC engraving machine, it should be noted that the thickness of the processing material cannot exceed the thickness that the cutting edge can cut, otherwise the knife will be broken or the engraving effect will be unsatisfactory.
5. For the cutting of different raw materials, it is necessary to select different tools and adjust the cutting speed reasonably.
6. During the working process of the engraving machine, the high-speed rotating knives are very sharp. Pay attention that the body, clothes and hair should not be close to the objects in the work to prevent accidents.
7. The recommended cutting speed should be kept balanced, and the speed should be kept as consistent as possible to achieve a very good effect. If the cutting is too long, it cannot stay, and the iron should be struck while it is hot.
8. The knives should be cleaned with special cleaners.
9. When the knife is not in use, apply butter to prevent the knife from rusting.
10. The tool cannot be polished or changed by itself.
If you want to know other information and questions about CNC woodworking engraving machine, please contact Leapion Laser directly, Leapion Laser 7×24 hours online service.