Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-04 Origin: Site
CNC woodworking engraving machine has fast engraving speed, high precision, large bearing capacity and long service life. It is often seen in handicrafts, high-end wooden doors, furniture and other industries and products. Today Leapion Laser shares the precautions for using CNC woodworking engraving machine.
1. After setting the engraving position, the workpiece coordinates of X, Y and Z axes must be all classified as "0".
2. Adjust the engraving speed and the speed of the spindle motor to prevent the knife from being broken due to too fast speed and too slow speed during engraving.
3. During automatic tool setting, note that the tool setting block must be insulated from the aluminum table of the engraving machine.
4. When engraving, if you are not sure about the first knife or are afraid of making mistakes, you can slow down the feeding speed, and then adjust the speed back to normal when you feel that the engraving is normal; you can also simulate engraving in the air travel to see if it is normal.
5. If the woodworking engraving machine is not used for a long time, it should be refueled and idling every week on a regular basis, preferably every week, to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
6. The continuous running time of the woodworking engraving machine is required to be less than 10 hours/day; to ensure the cleanliness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump, the water-cooled spindle motor must never be short of water, and the cooling water should be replaced regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high and circulating. As much water as possible, you can replace the large-capacity water tank.
7. After each use of the woodworking engraving machine, pay attention to cleaning, and the dust on the platform and the transmission system must be cleaned up; regularly lubricate the X, Y, and Z axes of the transmission system.
8. The operator should wear a dust mask and protective glasses when operating the woodworking engraving machine, so as to avoid the dust generated during processing from invading the human body and causing discomfort.
9. The daily maintenance method of the CNC woodworking engraving machine should add a certain dust-proof and dust-removing device to the woodworking engraving machine, and select the dust-removing equipment to be used together.
For more information about CNC woodworking engraving machine, please contact Leapion laser directly, Leapion laser 7×24 hours online service.