Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-01 Origin: Site
Numerical control engraving machine is suitable for a wide range of materials, and has been widely used in our life and work, such as in the 3C industry, mold industry, medical industry and other fields. So, which materials are suitable for CNC engraving machine processing? What characteristics of the material will affect the processing effect? The following Leapion laser introduces the precautions for processing various materials on the CNC engraving machine:
The material category includes metallic materials and non-metallic materials. In general, the greater the hardness, the worse the processability, and the greater the viscosity, the worse the processability. The more impurities, the worse the processability, the greater the hardness of the particles inside the material, and the worse the processability. A general standard is: the higher the carbon content, the worse the workability, the higher the alloy content, the worse the workability, the higher the content of non-metal elements, the better the workability (but the non-metal content in general materials is strictly controlled of).
Non-metallic materials suitable for engraving include organic glass, resin, wood, etc., and non-metallic materials that are not suitable for engraving include natural marble and glass.
Metal materials suitable for engraving include copper, aluminum, and mild steel with a hardness less than HRC40. Metal materials not suitable for engraving include quenched steel.
1. For MDF cutting processing, it is recommended to use a double-edged large chip-removing spiral milling cutter. It has two high-capacity chip flutes and a double-edged design, which not only has a good chip removal function, but also achieves a good tool balance. When processing medium and high-density boards, there is no blackening, no smoking, and long service life.
For high-density boards, solid wood and other materials, we recommend the use of edge milling cutters.
2. Acrylic cutting processing, we recommend the use of single-edged spiral milling cutters, which are characterized by smokeless and odorless processing, fast speed, high efficiency, non-sticky chips, and truly environmentally friendly. Its special manufacturing process ensures that the processing of acrylic does not burst. Fine knife pattern (or even no knife pattern), bright and smooth appearance. The surface of the stone engraving machine needs to be frosted. It is recommended to use a double-edged three-edged spiral milling cutter.
The diamond carving knife is recommended for acrylic mirror carving.
3. Cork, MDF, virgin wood, PVC, acrylic large-scale deep relief processing, recommend the use of single-edged spiral ball end milling cutter.
4. For cutting and processing aluminum plates of stone engraving machines, single-blade special aluminum milling cutters are recommended. No sticking to the knife during processing, fast speed and high efficiency.
5. Woodworking engraving machine multi-layer board, plywood processing, it is recommended to use double-edged straight groove milling cutter. It is recommended to use multi-stripe milling cutters for rough processing of particleboard.
6. For the engraving machine in the advertising industry, it is recommended to use the round bottom engraving knife for fine small relief processing.
As a kind of fully automatic engraving equipment, CNC engraving machine has been popularized in the engraving industry. When we use the CNC engraving machine, we should select different cutting tools, spindle speed, feed rate and other processing quantities according to different materials, engraving content.
If you want to know more professional questions about CNC engraving machine, please contact Leapion Laser directly.