Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-10 Origin: Site
The CNC woodworking engraving machine has a vacuum adsorption table, that is, the vacuum pump forms a vacuum on the lower surface of the table, so that the material is firmly adsorbed on the table surface, avoiding the complicated manual clamping of the aluminum table top, and greatly improving the production efficiency. Today, Leapion Laser will share with you the maintenance methods of the vacuum pump of the CNC woodworking engraving machine.
1. The treatment method of stopping the pump for a long time
If the vacuum pump stops running for about 4 weeks, the pump should be completely emptied in advance according to item 3, and then the anti-corrosion treatment should be carried out, that is, 1/2 liter of anti-corrosion oil is poured into the vacuum pump from the suction port or the exhaust port, and then for a short time. Running.
If the impeller is stuck after the pump is stopped for a long time due to the use of hard water, the pump cavity should be filled with 10% oxalic acid for about 30 minutes.
2. If hard water is used as the working fluid, the hard water must be softened, or the vacuum pump must be flushed with solvent regularly.
Under normal working conditions, when using a 50Hz motor: After 20,000 hours of operation or up to three years, the waste grease and stolen goods in the bearing and accessory spaces should be removed and filled with new grease. The injected grease should account for 50% of the free space of the bearing and 65% of the space of the bearing cover.
If the working conditions are very bad, the grease replacement cycle will be shortened accordingly.
4. When the air is exhausted, open the water outlet of the water tank to allow the liquid to flow out. And turn the vacuum pump by turning the fan by hand until no liquid flows out.
Tilt the pump 45 degrees, which can basically empty the vacuum pump. In this way, even if the vacuum pump is not used for a long time or in a cold climate, the pump will not be damaged.
5. In order to avoid the impeller and pump body from being worn or jammed, the dust particles that enter the pump cavity with gas and working fluid should be flushed out through the flushing port at the bottom of the pump cover.
1. Check whether the motor circuit voltage is normal;
2. Check whether the water circulating air pump is filled with less water, whether the motor is stuck and rusted, and remove the rotating shaft of the motor fan protection net;
3. Check the filter blockage in the vacuum pump and clean it up;
4. Check for air leakage on the countertop or pipeline and correct it;
5. Reverse any two lines of UVW on the motor to change the direction of the motor.
For more information and content about woodworking CNC engraving machines, please pay attention to Leapion Laser.