Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-11 Origin: Site
As we all know, the guide rail plays a leading role in the CNC engraving machine. The quality of the rail directly affects the efficiency of the work, and even affects the engraving effect of the entire product. The following Leapion laser shares how we should maintain the CNC engraving machine guide rail.
1. The circular rail is a cylindrical linear rail
Compasses have high bearing capacity and are generally domestically produced, with relatively low cost, short production cycle, and easy installation. Therefore, many manufacturers choose them to replace square linear guides. The place where the circular rail needs to be supported is limited, and the rigidity is relatively poor. If it is used for a long time, there will be deviations, and the error will be larger than that of the square rail.
2. Square rail refers to square linear guide rail
It is produced abroad. It has high positioning accuracy and small friction coefficient, so it can maintain its accuracy for a long time. In particular, its static friction and dynamic friction are very small, and the demand for driving horsepower of the equipment is low, which can save a lot of energy.
1. It is required to clean the X, Y, Z-axis guide rail surfaces after each operation, and to clean up all the chips and stolen goods on the track;
2. The second is to check whether the guide rail surface is scratched or damaged. After cleaning, add lubricating oil to the guide rail to facilitate the next day's work.
3. Generally a week to half a month or so, it is necessary to do a comprehensive sliding block cleaning. When cleaning, you can use diesel or gasoline with no viscosity. Do not use grease with a relatively large viscosity, which is more likely to cause slippage in winter. The block died violently, cleaned and then added some lubricant on it.
Because the stone engraving machine often uses water, the machine is relatively humid, and the track must be maintained every day.
1. When maintaining, you must pay attention to the maintenance of the oil for the X, Y, Z three-axis polished rods;
2. The screw part must use high-speed butter;
3. If the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the screw rod, polished rod, square guide rail or circular guide rail should be rinsed and cleaned with gasoline first, and then the oil will be added, otherwise the resistance of the transmission part of the machine will be too large and the machine will be dislocated. And other issues.
For additional information and professional questions about CNC engraving machines, please contact Leapion Laser directly.