Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-04 Origin: Site
Needless to say, most of my friends want to buy low-cost, cost-effective machines. But nowadays, there are a dazzling array of CNC woodworking engraving machine manufacturers. How to choose the best cost-effective CNC engraving machine? Leapion laser briefly share a few points below.
1. The design and layout are carried out through the special engraving software configured in the computer, and the information of the design and layout is transmitted to the engraving machine controller through the computer, and the controller converts the information into a stepping motor or servo motor. Pulse signal controls the positioning of the X, Y, and Z axes of the engraving machine on the main body of the engraving machine.
2. At the same time, the controller starts the frequency converter to drive the engraving head of the spindle motor to rotate at a high speed to cut, drill and mill the processing material fixed on the worktable of the host, and then engrave various flat or three-dimensional designs designed in the computer. Embossed graphics and text to realize the automation of engraving operations. According to different processing materials and process requirements, different special configuration tools can be matched.
The CNC woodworking engraving machine is an automatic machine tool with a CNC system for automatic engraving, engraving, cutting, milling, drilling and grooving on different materials. It can be used for cutting, two-dimensional engraving and three-dimensional engraving on various flat materials. It can produce very precise and complex shapes and contours by machining materials with tools.
CNC woodworking engraving machine is mainly composed of four basic parts: engraving machine tool, electric control cabinet, control computer and engraving control software.
1. To clarify our specific work, choose the appropriate CNC router kit
The CNC engraving machine is controlled by a computer. The CNC router kit is similar to a CNC milling machine. It can use computer digital control to lay out the tool path so that the machine can work normally. Therefore, before buying a machine, we must understand what the specific work requirements are, what materials to process and the size of the workpiece.
2. The core is the cost of CNC routers.
This is closely related to its configuration. For example, there are small CNC routers, standard CNC routers, ATC CNC routers, as well as 4-axis and 5-axis CNC routers and intelligent CNC routers. Although sometimes the appearance of the CNC engraving machine looks the same and the functions are similar, but according to different configurations, its price, accuracy, speed and service life will be different.
3. The size of the machine tool will affect the cost. Generally, the larger the machine tool, the more expensive it is. In addition, the configuration of the CNC engraving machine is different, and the price is different, such as the spindle, drive, operating system, and so on.
4. In addition to the above three points, there is also computer control software that needs to be purchased before the design can be created. The purchase of machines overseas must include taxes, customs clearance and freight.
In summary, if we want to buy the most cost-effective CNC woodworking engraving machine, we must clarify our work needs and budget, and compare the prices and services of various brands in various ways. Now there are many CNC engraving machine manufacturers all over the world, Leapion Laser will help you make the right choice according to your budget and needs. Leapion Laser will provide customized solutions for free, welcome to consult.