Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-09 Origin: Site
As we all know, the daily maintenance of any equipment is very important. The correct daily maintenance can not only improve the working efficiency of the CNC engraving machine, but also extend the service life of the CNC engraving machine. Leapion Laser shares some maintenance methods of CNC engraving machine below.
1. After each use of the engraving machine, it needs to be cleaned.
It is necessary to pay attention to the dust and material debris on the transmission system, and then start to clean the work surface; note that it is best not to accumulate debris on the work surface in order to avoid deformation of the platform.
If it is not cleaned up, a lot of dust and impurities will enter the lead screw, guide rail and bearing below. It's just that the rotation resistance of the screw rod and the bearing is large, and the stepping and dislocation will appear when the engraving speed is slightly faster.
2. Regularly clean the dust in the electric box.
Check whether the screws of the wiring terminals and various components are loose to ensure the safe and reliable use of the circuit.
Note: Be sure to cut off the power first, wait until the display does not display and the loop power indicator light goes out before proceeding.
3. It is also necessary to clean the inside of the computer. Excessive computer dust will cause the computer to malfunction, and signal errors will cause the engraving machine to be misaligned.
1. Lubricate the transmission system regularly every week.
Engraving machines equipped with manual lubrication need manual lubrication every 3-5 days. Or if you need, you can also buy a woodworking engraving machine with an automatic lubrication system. The engraving machine with automatic lubrication system only needs to set the interval time and lubrication time to perform automatic lubrication.
2. If the machine is not used for a long time, it should be lubricated regularly (weekly) and then run empty to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
3. Transmission system (X, Y, Z axis)) Lubricate and oil regularly (weekly).
4. It is recommended that the continuous running time of the CNC milling machine be controlled below 10 hours a day.
5. The water pump and the main shaft are related to each other.
It is necessary to check and replace the circulating water of CNC machine tools, keep the water clean, prevent the pump outlet from being blocked, and prevent component damage caused by the high temperature operation of the water-cooled spindle.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the water pump, do not use the water-cooled spindle to cause water shortage.
The CNC engraving machine is an automatic machine tool with a CNC system, used in wood, foam, stone, plastic, acrylic, glass, ACM, copper, brass, aluminum, PVC, MDF, etc. It is able to produce very precise and complex shapes and contours by machining materials with tools. It is widely used in all walks of life.
Therefore, when we use the CNC engraving machine, we must pay attention to the maintenance and cleaning of the CNC engraving machine. For more inquiries about CNC engraving machines, please contact Leapion Laser.