Views: 0 Author: Leapion Publish Time: 2022-04-15 Origin: https://www.coosharcnc.com/
Woodworking engraving machines are used to create intricate designs and patterns on wood. Today, Leapion will let you know the purchase steps of the woodworking engraving machine and teach you how to use the woodworking engraving machine.
1. Consult: We will recommend the most suitable CNC wood cutter to you after being informed by your requirements: The materials you want to carve and cut. The max size of the materials (Length * Width * Thickness).
2. Quotation: We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted CNC woodworking machine: The best parts, accessories, bits, tools, and affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation: Both sides carefully evaluate the details (technical parameters, specifications and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order: If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), then we will sign a contract with you.
5. Production: We will arrange the CNC wood cutting machine production as soon as receiving your contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the wood carving machine buyer during the production.
6. Inspection: The whole wood carving machine production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete CNC wood engraving machine will be tested to make sure they can work well before out of factory.
7. Delivery: We will arrange the delivery as the terms in contract after the confirmation by the wood engraving machine buyer.
8. Custom Clearance: We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the CNC wood cutting machine buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service: We will offer professional technical support and 24/7 free service by: Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
1. Turn On Machine. Before starting up, it is first to determine that all connections between the wood engraving machine and the computer are normal, and then turn on the power supply of the machine and the computer to enter the system.
2. Mechanical Reset. After starting the system (the system will judge whether the CNC wood router kit has "returned to the machine origin" before entering the active machining), the "return to machine origin" prompt dialog box will appear first, click the corresponding button, and the wood engraving machine will automatically return to the wood carving machine origin. And proofread the coordinate system.
3. Check I/O Status. Check the input and output status of each signal, check whether there is a fault signal, to ensure that the machine can process safely.
4. Load CNC File. Before machining, the user usually needs to load the required file, otherwise all the functions of the active machining are invalid. Select [File (F)] -> [Open and Load (O)...] menu, a Windows standard file operation dialog box will pop up, and you can select the file to be cut. Perhaps click the right mouse button in the active machining window to pop up a shortcut menu, select [Open and Load (O)...], and select the desired processing file in the pop-up file operation dialog box. Then after clicking the "Open" button, the processing program is loaded into the system. At this moment, you can click on the "Active" window to check the current file.
5. Manual Operation.
a. Display manual operation interface.
Click the [Manual] window with the mouse, a manual operation interface will appear, on this interface, you can manually operate the CNC machine for woodworking.
b. Manually move.
Manual movement can be completed by clicking the corresponding button on the manual operation interface with the mouse. You can also manually move the wood CNC machine through the small number keys on the keyboard. Note that you must first switch the input focus to the manual window. The detailed method is to switch to the manual window first, then click any position of the manual window with the left mouse button, and press the corresponding number key on the keyboard to complete the manual movement.
6. Set Origin of Project. The origin of X, Y, Z, A coordinates in the CNC programming is the project origin. Before machining, first manually move the wood CNC machine's X, Y, Z, and A axis to the orientation of the project origin desired by the user, and clear the coordinate value of the current orientation in the coordinate window.
For more information about Entry Level CNC Router for Woodworking, please contact Leapion laser directly, Leapion laser 7×24 hours online service.