Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-15 Origin: Site
In the process of operating a CNC engraving machine, different types of milling cutters are often encountered. In the CNC machine tool machining center, in addition to the control of the machine, the most important cutting parts are all completed by CNC tools. So what are the common CNC milling cutters? What are their characteristics? Today Leapion laser to share.
1. Integral: the tool and the handle are made of the same material;
2. Inlaid type: can be divided into welding type and machine clip type;
Welding tool: It is connected by welding method, and it is divided into tool holder and tool head;
Machine clip type: divided into two types: indexable and non-indexable.
3. Vibration reduction type: When the ratio of the working arm length to the diameter of the tool is large, in order to reduce the vibration of the tool and improve the machining accuracy, such tools are often used;
4. Internal cooling type: the cutting fluid is sprayed to the cutting edge of the tool through the nozzle hole inside the tool body;
5. Special forms: shock-absorbing knife, compound knife, reversible tapping tool, etc.
1. High-speed steel cutting tools have the characteristics of high hardness, high wear resistance and high heat resistance, good process performance, good combination of strength and toughness, and good red hardness.
2. Carbide cutting tools are mostly used for ordinary machine tools to cut uncomplicated recognized heat-treated materials.
3. Superhard cutting tools: PCD/MCD cutting tools, namely diamond cutting tools, have the advantages of extremely high hardness and wear resistance, low friction coefficient, high elastic modulus, high thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion coefficient, and low affinity with non-ferrous metals.
4. Other material tools, such as cubic boron nitride tools: also known as CBN tools, synthetic tools, the cubic boron nitride powder and binder are combined under high temperature conditions, ceramic tools, etc.
1. Milling tools;
2. Turning tools: cylindrical knives, internal hole knives, thread knives, cutting knives, grooving knives, etc.;
3. Drilling tools: drills, reamers, taps；
4. Boring tools, etc；
5. Contour knife；
6. Non-standard tools, etc.
1. Face milling cutter (also called end milling cutter):
There are cutting edges on the circumferential surface and end face of the face milling cutter, and the end cutting edge is the secondary cutting edge. Face milling cutters are mostly made of sleeve insert tooth structure and blade machine clip indexable structure. The tooth material is high-speed steel or cemented carbide, and the cutter body is 40Cr. Drilling tools, including drills, reamers, taps, etc.;
2. Die milling cutter:
Die milling cutter is developed from end milling cutter, which can be divided into three types: conical end milling cutter, cylindrical ball end milling cutter and conical ball end milling cutter. Type straight and Morse taper. Its structural feature is that the ball head or end face is covered with cutting edges, and the circumferential edge is connected with the arc of the ball head edge, which can be used for radial and axial feed. The working part of the milling cutter is made of high-speed steel or cemented carbide.
3. Keyway Cutter: Used to mill keyways.
4. Forming cutter: The cutting edge is consistent with the shape of the surface to be machined.
For additional information and inquiries regarding CNC machining centers, please contact Leapion Laser directly.